USD 2470 pp (double/twin sharing) based on private group of 6 or 7 persons
USD 2770 pp (double/twin sharing) based on private group of 4 or 5 persons
USD 3580 pp (double/twin sharing) based on private group of 2 or 3 persons
USD 3150 per person (double/twin sharing)
plus USD 350/USD 500 for the gorilla tracking in Uganda (USD 350 in low season: November 2016)
(USD 750 per person for the gorilla tracking in Rwanda)
USD 475 single supplement per person when using a single room
USD 35 extra per person per day for full board
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- Water, 3 litres per person per day
- A Private 4x4 custom built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- Entrance fees to the included National Parks
- The following activities: bird watching, game drives, Rhino visit in Ziwa, boat trips on the Nile and the Kazinga Channel, Bigodi Swamp Walk, one chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest and one chimpanzee tracking in Nyungwe Forest.
- International flights
- Visa for Uganda and/or Rwanda
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication.
The gorilla tracking will be done in Uganda USD 350/USD 500 for the gorilla tracking in Uganda (USD 350 in low season: November 2015, April and May 2016, October and November 2016).
It is possible to do an extra gorilla tracking in Rwanda as well (USD 750)
The minimum number of persons for the scheduled trip is 2, the maximum number of persons is 6. For the trip we use 4x4 custom made safari vehicles.