USD 2515 p.p (double/twin sharing) based on a private group of 6 or 7 persons
USD 2795 p.p (double/twin sharing) based on a private group of 4 or 5 persons
USD 3590 p.p (double/twin sharing) based on a private group of 2 or 3 persons
USD 3140 per person (double/twin sharing)
+ USD 350/USD 500 for the gorilla tracking in Uganda (USD 350 in low season: November 2016)
USD 515 single room supplement per person
USD 35 extra per person per day for full board
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- Water, 3 litres per person per day
- A Private 4x4 custom built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide
- Entrance fees to the included National Parks
- The following activities: bird watching, game drives, Rhino visit in Ziwa, boat trips on the Nile and boat trip on the Kazinga Channel, one chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest, Bigodi Swamp Walk and one of the activities in Mgahinga National Park.
- International flights
- Visa for Uganda (and/or Rwanda)
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication.
The gorilla tracking will be done in Uganda. USD 500 for the gorilla tracking in Uganda
The minimum number of persons for the scheduled trip is 2, the maximum number of persons is 6. For the trip we use 4x4 custom made safari vehicles.