USD 1720 p.p (double/twin sharing) based on a private group of 6 or 7 persons
USD 1920 p.p (double/twin sharing) based on a private group of 4 or 5 persons
USD 2500 p.p (double/twin sharing) based on a private group of 2 or 3 persons
USD 2150 per person for the trip based on 2 persons twin sharing
plus USD 360/USD 550 for the gorilla tracking in Uganda (USD 350 in low season: November 2016)
USD 340 single supplement per person
USD 40 extra per person per day for full board
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- Water, 3 liters per person per day
- A Private 4x4 custom built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- Entrance fees to the included National Parks
- The following activities: bird watching, game drives, Rhino visit in Ziwa, boat trips on the Nile and boat trip on the Kazinga Channel, one chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest and Bigodi Swamp Walk.
- International flights
- Visa for Uganda (and/or Rwanda)
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication.
The gorilla tracking will be done in Uganda. (USD 500)
The minimum number of persons for the scheduled trip is 2, the maximum number of persons is 6. For the trip we use 4x4 custom made safari vehicles.